Skill Training and Resources
for Dental Practitioners
To schedule Thomas Haller and Chick Moorman today, call Toll Free 1-877-360-1477!
Seminar Description: Managing Children’s Behavior in Your Dental
Do you have to deal with whining, crying, and resistant behavior from
children in your dental practice? Is dental fear and anxiety in children
preventing them from cooperating and making your job more difficult? Would
you like it if your young patients were more attentive and followed directions
better? Do you want to quickly and dramatically alter disruptive behavior
in your young patients? If so then this seminar is for you.
At this session you will learn the strategies and techniques necessary
to influence children’s behavior. You will learn how to increase
cooperation and reduce power struggles while meeting your needs and keeping
children’s dignity intact.
In the seminar you will receive:
- 8 strategies for managing anxiety in children . .
. to reduce uncertainty about what to do next.
- 7 techniques for reducing power struggles . . .to
get the results you want with uncooperative children in your office.
- 6 verbal phrases that build connectedness with young
patients . . . so you are perceived as friendly, warm, and trust worthy.
- 5 must do changes to your office environment . .
. to create comfort, interest, and relaxation in children.
In the seminar you will learn:
- How to quickly and dramatically alter tantrum behavior
. . . so that children are better able to listen and respond appropriately.
- How to use Choice Theory . . . to reduce the intensity
and frequency of child resistance, reluctance, and resentment.
- What behaviors to expect at various child development
levels . . . so you will be able to efficiently and professionally implement
the strategy most likely produce change at each age level.
- Specific signature phrases and language strategies
that have a proven track record . . . to create a culture of trust while
- How to improve communication between you and the
children you are treating . . . to foster an environment where children
become less resistant and more willing to cooperate.
In this seminar, Thomas Haller and Chick Moorman will provide:
- Inspirational sayings and uplifting anecdotes .
. . humor and inspiration to keep you energized in your role as a dental
- References to new products on the market . . . enabling
you to stay current in your approach to child behavior management.
- A list of upcoming workshops and telephone seminars
. . . to give you opportunities for skill based training in child behavior
- Monthly E-zine that comes directly to you via e-mail
. . . you don’t need to do anything but read it.
CALL NOW (toll-free) 1-877-360-1477
Schedule a Child Behavior Management Seminar for the
Dental Offices in your area TODAY!!